mercredi 25 juillet 2012

I am the disappointment child of the humanity ...


I deeply hate people. I can like or love a person, but I definitely hate people. And people give it back to me perfectly. 
When I was a little girl, I had no friend at school. Kids didn't like me because my mom used to choose unconventional clothings for me and because  I was the best in my class.
Later, in mid-school, I had no more friends. I hated people more than then hated me. 
In high-school, I had a small group of friends with who I shared a lot of my life. 
Between my 10 years and my 18 years, I lived with my father, who didn't and doesn't care about me. He threw me out of my home, because of his new fucking girlfriend.
I was in a relationship with a guy who truly and deeply loved me. Once he told me he didn't love me anymore. I realised he makes mistakes when he was travelling without me. Almost naked with a teenage girl. I left him, he had broke my heart.
Now I'm in a relationship with a guy who says he loves me, but seems not to do.
I never had a lot of friend, actually the girls and guys I know since a long time are just like me. 
Except the people I care, everyone is a fucking jerk.

I am the disappointed child of the humanity.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire